THE BOOKINGS OFFICE IS NOW OPEN!
The camping grounds at Bilsington are mainly flat and level with good access to the competition grounds, all of which are within easy walking distance. If you have not booked to camp and would like to come along for the weekend, you can just turn up but....we cannot guarantee that you will be able to camp by your Club.
The Camping fee is £60 per pitch for the weekend (£50 if booked before Friday 13th March 2020!) and the site will be open from noon on Wednesday 20th May. There will be a Follow-On Rally from noon Tuesday 26th to noon Saturday 30th May. - click here for more details. Day visitors are also welcomed; there will be a small charge for parking.
All competition bookings must be received by Sunday 3rd May 2020. Click here to view or download the SR's.
So get those bookings in early.....
Click here to go to our on-line booking form.
You can pay securely by credit card or via your PayPal account. You will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email upon completion of the payment.
For the Postable Paper Booking Form - click here. The form can be either posted or scanned and emailed; entries can be paid via cheque or BACS.
The payment information is contained on the Booking Form, and also detailed below:
Completed forms can be posted to: Bookings Officer, 54 Northwood Road, Whitstable, Kent CT5 2ES, or emailed to the Bookings Officer.
• Cheques are to be made payable to: ALRC Ltd.
• BACS payments using your Surname and Club initials as a reference to: Sort code: 30-98-56, Acct No: 00125594, Account name: ALRC Limited, (Lloyds Bank).
Conditions of entry:
• One form is required per entrant.
• For acknowledgement of entry and receipt of SR’s etc please include a valid email address (or S.A.E when booking using the paper form).
• All competition entries must be received by Sunday 3rd May 2020.
• A 20% cancellation fee applies to all accepted bookings up until Sunday 3rd May 2020 or if the event is cancelled. No refunds will be made after 3rd May 2020.
• Entries are not transferable.
• Double and triple entries must be submitted in the same envelope (if using the paper booking form) otherwise they will not be accepted.
• Non-accepted bookings will incur a £5.35 handling charge.
• ALRC levy is not optional and is required per form.
• Additional pitches may be booked for the use of the entrant only.
• All camping pitches must be occupied by a member of an ALRC club or invited guest.
• Please refer to ALRC Handbook for Vehicle Class.
• Event program is subject to change.
Saturday 23rd May
• CCVT - Entry fee: £40 (£35 if booked before Friday March 13th!)
• TYRO - Entry fee: £25 (£20 if booked before Friday March 13th!)
Sunday 24th May
• Children’s Bike Trial - Entry fee: FREE
• RTVT - Entry fee: £40 (£35 if booked before Friday March 13th!)
• Concours d'Elegance - Entry fee: FREE
Monday 25th May
• Competitive Safari - Entry fee: £80 (£75 if booked before Friday March 13th!)
Association of Land Rover Clubs Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England No. 01806788. Registered Office: 11 Kingfisher Business Park, Lakeside, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 8LG.
Site by Damson Creative Ltd