THE BOOKINGS OFFICE IS NOW OPEN!
The camping grounds at Whaddon are mainly flat and level with good access to the competition grounds, all of which are within easy walking distance. If you have not booked to camp and would like to come along for the weekend, you can just turn up but we cannot guarantee that you will be able to camp by your Club. The Camping fee is £50 per pitch for the weekend - click here for more details. Day visitors are also welcomed; there will be a small charge for parking.
The form can be either posted or emailed, and entries can be paid via cheque or BACS.
1) For the Postable Paper Booking Form - click here.
2) For the E-Booking Form, click here. (You will need download the form and open it in Adobe Acrobat in order to fill it in, then SAVE it and email it back to us).
The payments information is contained on the Booking Form, and also detailed below:
Completed forms can be posted to: Bookings Officer, 54 Northwood Road, Whitstable, Kent CT5 2ES, or emailed to the Bookings Officer.
• Cheques are to be made payable to: Anglian Land Rover Club.
• BACS payments using your Surname and Club initials as a reference to: Sort code: 09-01-29, Acct No: 32260854, Account name: Anglian Land Rover Club, (Santander Bank).
Conditions of entry:
• One form is required per entrant.
• For acknowledgement of entry and receipt of SR’s etc please include a valid email address (or S.A.E when booking using the paper form).
• All competition entries must be received by 9th May 2019.
• All camping only entries must be received by 9th May 2019.
• A 20% cancellation fee applies to all accepted bookings up until 9th May 2019 or if the event is cancelled. No refunds will be made after 9th May 2019.
• Entries are not transferable.
• Double and triple entries must be submitted in the same envelope (if using the paper booking form) otherwise they will not be accepted.
• Non-accepted bookings will incur a £5.35 handling charge.
• ALRC levy is not optional and is required per form.
• Additional pitches may be booked for the use of the entrant only.
• All camping pitches must be occupied by a member of an ALRC club or invited guest.
• Please refer to ALRC Handbook for Vehicle Class.
• Event program is subject to change.
• CCVT - Saturday 25th May entry fee: £35
• TYRO - Saturday 25th May entry fee: £20
• Team Recovery - Saturday 25th May entry fee: £35 per team
• Children’s Bike Trial - Sunday 26th May entry fee: FREE
• RTVT - Sunday 26th May entry fee: £35
• Concours d'Elegance - Sunday 26th May entry fee: FREE
• Competitive Safari - Monday 27th May entry fee: £60
Association of Land Rover Clubs Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England No. 01806788 Registered Office: FOTAS Limited, Suite D, Astor House, 282 Lichfield Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, B74 2UG.
Site by Damson Creative Ltd