The Association is an international organisation with member clubs from around the world who are proud and pleased to be associated with the ALRC and the Land Rover product.
The Clubs within the Association cater for a variety of interests. The majority participate in off road competition, varying from family vehicle trials to “full on” speed events such as competitive safaris. Yet within these are many individual members who like Green Laning or Camping and Caravanning. There is also a strong contingent of members whose ambitions are to rebuild and fully restore their vehicles and there are also those who simply like customising their vehicles for pure enjoyment, however the common denominator for all these enthusiasts is their love of the Land Rover vehicle, long may it last.
Thanks go to Bosuncam, Tim Kemp, Dave Barrell, Russ Brown, Tony Birch and David Dudley for use of their images throughout this website.
All Members who have made a booking will have received an email from the Bookings Officer with details of this decision.
• ALRC AGM to be a Zoom Meeting
• Fancy Joining the ALRC Council?
• Events back up and running!
• Baskerville Challenge cancelled
• Major's Memorial Trial cancelled
• Camping Permits for Clubs from 4th July
• Event guidance regarding Covid-19
• ALRC AGM postponed until November
• Southern cancel August 2-day CCV trial
• A letter from Charles Darby...
• Camping permits suspended
• National Rally Cancelled
• ALRC AGM Cancelled
For the latest news, join our Facebook Group
Association of Land Rover Clubs Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England No. 01806788. Registered Office: 11 Kingfisher Business Park, Lakeside, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 8LG.
Site by the ALRC Webmaster