The Association is an international organisation with member clubs from around the world who are proud and pleased to be associated with the ALRC and the Land Rover product.
The Clubs within the Association cater for a variety of interests. The majority participate in off road competition, varying from family vehicle trials to “full on” speed events such as competitive safaris. Yet within these are many individual members who like Green Laning or Camping and Caravanning. There is also a strong contingent of members whose ambitions are to rebuild and fully restore their vehicles and there are also those who simply like customising their vehicles for pure enjoyment, however the common denominator for all these enthusiasts is their love of the Land Rover vehicle, long may it last.
Thanks go to Bosuncam, Tim Kemp, Dave Barrell, Russ Brown, Tony Birch and David Dudley for use of their images throughout this website.
The 2020 ALRC National Rally will be open for bookings in November 2019.
The site will be open from Wednesday 20th May, with a follow-on Rally until Saturday 30th May
Why not take some extra time off and visit some of the amazing places in the local area? Bilsington is 7 miles from the nearest sandy beach and there are loads of things to do in the surrounding areas. Click here for more information on the wide variety of places to visit that part of Kent has to offer.
• MsUK discussion at ALRC EGM...
• No Team Recovery at National Rally 2020
• Motorsport UK Permit and Licence changes
• Revised proposal regarding recovery points
• Coil-over/Air shocks rule change proposal
• Marketplace welcomes Barnwell Motor Engineering
• C&D Charity RTV raises £2540 for St Luke's Hospice, Plymouth
• Marketplace welcomes NWS Motor Services
• Paul Barton retires as ALRC Chairman
• Ratification of rule changes
For the latest news, join our Facebook Group
Association of Land Rover Clubs Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England No. 01806788. Registered Office: 11 Kingfisher Business Park, Lakeside, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 8LG.
Site by Damson Creative Ltd