The Association is an international organisation with member clubs from around the world who are proud and pleased to be associated with the ALRC and the Land Rover product.
The Clubs within the Association cater for a variety of interests. The majority participate in off road competition, varying from family vehicle trials to “full on” speed events such as competitive safaris. Yet within these are many individual members who like Green Laning or Camping and Caravanning. There is also a strong contingent of members whose ambitions are to rebuild and fully restore their vehicles and there are also those who simply like customising their vehicles for pure enjoyment, however the common denominator for all these enthusiasts is their love of the Land Rover vehicle, long may it last.
Thanks go to Bosuncam, Tim Kemp, Dave Barrell, Russ Brown, Tony Birch and David Dudley for use of their images throughout this website.
The 2019 ALRC National Rally will be jointly hosted by Anglian LRC and Chiltern Vale LRC.
• 25th Anniversary CCV event 3-4 August
• Invitation to German event 7-10 June
• Dick Lovett LR retailer joins Marketplace
• National Rally camping almost full!
• 20% off Security Car ID System
• NEW! National Rally Timed Trial...
• Adventure & Tour China
• LRLRC Timed Trial & Promotional Weekend
• Anglian invite you to Tixover, 6-7 July
• Thanks to our National Rally Sponsors
• National Rally Programme of Events
• Team Recovery - our reasons
• Recovery Points: ALRC Regs change
For the latest news, join our Facebook Group
Association of Land Rover Clubs Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England No. 01806788 Registered Office: FOTAS Limited, Suite D, Astor House, 282 Lichfield Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, B74 2UG.
Site by Damson Creative Ltd