The Association is an international organisation with member clubs from around the world who are proud and pleased to be associated with the ALRC and the Land Rover product.
The Clubs within the Association cater for a variety of interests. The majority participate in off road competition, varying from family vehicle trials to “full on” speed events such as competitive safaris. Yet within these are many individual members who like Green Laning or Camping and Caravanning. There is also a strong contingent of members whose ambitions are to rebuild and fully restore their vehicles and there are also those who simply like customising their vehicles for pure enjoyment, however the common denominator for all these enthusiasts is their love of the Land Rover vehicle, long may it last.
Thanks go to Bosuncam, Tim Kemp, Dave Barrell, Russ Brown, Tony Birch and David Dudley for use of their images throughout this website.
The 2020 ALRC National Rally will be open for bookings in November 2019.
• Marketplace welcomes NWS Motor Services
• Paul Barton retires as ALRC Chairman
• Ratification of rule changes
• Torque GT joins Marketplace
• 50th Anniversary Major's Memorial bookings open
• NWLRC Interclub Event 23-26 August
• 25th Anniversary CCV event 3-4 August
• Invitation to German event 7-10 June
• Dick Lovett LR retailer joins Marketplace
• 20% off Security Car ID System
For the latest news, join our Facebook Group
Association of Land Rover Clubs Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England No. 01806788 Registered Office: FOTAS Limited, Suite D, Astor House, 282 Lichfield Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, B74 2UG.
Site by Damson Creative Ltd