The Association is an international organisation with member clubs from around the world who are proud and pleased to be associated with the ALRC and the Land Rover product.
The Clubs within the Association cater for a variety of interests. The majority participate in off road competition, varying from family vehicle trials to “full on” speed events such as competitive safaris. Yet within these are many individual members who like Green Laning or Camping and Caravanning. There is also a strong contingent of members whose ambitions are to rebuild and fully restore their vehicles and there are also those who simply like customising their vehicles for pure enjoyment, however the common denominator for all these enthusiasts is their love of the Land Rover vehicle, long may it last.
Thanks go to Bosuncam, Tim Kemp (MROC) and Dave Barrell (W&W) for use of their images throughout this website.
The National Rally attracts members and their families from all over the country, for a weekend of competitions, social occasions and family fun.
Events include Tyro, RTVT, CCVT, Comp Safari and the highly entertaining Team Recovery competition. For families there will be a Children's bike trial and a variety of inflatables, plus a rodeo bull.
• Lancaster Land Rover sponsors the National Rally
• Sunshine forecast for the entire National Rally weekend!
• Britpart sponsors National Rally, plus Fire Extinguisher Servicing etc from Cannon Safety, and RB Motorsport with their FHRs and helmets as well as other safety related items.
• Bearmach offer all ALRC Members 10% Discount.
• National Rally 2018 - Update on preparations including some great activities!
• MSA 2018 Fire Extinguisher Regs - Competitor Guidance.
For the latest news, join our Facebook Group
Association of Land Rover Clubs Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England No. 01806788 Registered Office: FOTAS Limited, Suite D, Astor House, 282 Lichfield Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, B74 2UG.
Site by Damson Creative Ltd